Terms and conditions for use of The Foot Group website
By using The Foot Group website you accept these conditions of use. Do not use this website unless you have read and accepted all these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept the terms, do not use the website.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The Foot Group may change any of the material on its site at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that The Foot Group owns the copyright in the contents of this website. You must not do anything that infringes The Foot Group’s copyright.
- This website contains links to third party websites for your convenience and information purposes only and not for purposes of making any endorsement or recommendation. Those sites are not under the control of The Foot Group and The Foot Group is not responsible for, and does not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding the content or the privacy policies or practices of the links contained in the sites or links from those linked sites.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via The Foot Group site by your access to it.
Use of materials and information
You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy a single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form.
Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge The Foot Group website as the source of any selected passage, extract, diagram or other information or material reproduced.
Commercial and other use
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the information or material without seeking prior written approval from The Foot Group. For written permission to use the information or material from this site, please contact the website administrator. You may not use The Foot Group website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
While The Foot Group endeavours to provide users of its website with accurate and helpful information, this website is not a substitute for health and medical advice from a qualified health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition. The Foot Group does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of health information on the website.
This website also contains links to third party websites. Those sites are not under the control of The Foot Group and is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of those sites.
The Foot Group regularly reviews the information on the website and we have included links to some other websites for your convenience. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of the information on our website and/or third party websites.